THE KING OF SILENCE
15,000 yen (excluding tax)
Size：H420 × W297mm
Technique：Lenticular print on acrylic lens
Framed Original acrylic frame (+ ¥10,000)
The frame in the photo is for reference only and is not the original.
©︎KOSUKE MOTOHASI/TRiCERA, inc. All Rights Resaved
TRiCERA is pleased to announce the release of a limited edition print “THE KING OF SILENCE” by Kosuke Motohashi, limited to 150 copies.
Born in 1989 in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan, Motohashi began his art career in 2013 and has been active in Tokyo and New York. Motohashi has consistently asked the question, “What does it mean to address the issue of life and death in our time?” Through his work, he has explored the relational chemical reactions and meanings that occur when artworks confront viewers.
For this exhibition, he used lenticular printing to create a work that can be seen from three different directions and is constantly changing, as if it were a world of changeable phenomena.
Please take this opportunity to enjoy a part of the heartbeat that flows through Motohashi’s work, which directly confronts life and death.
Notes on the sale]
(1) The work comes with a certificate signed and numbered.
(2) Edition number cannot be selected.
(3) Please allow approximately two weeks to one month from purchase for shipping.
(4) Any charges for re-delivery due to refusal of receipt by the customer will be the responsibility of the customer.
(5) The sales period of the artwork will be from December 8, 2020 to January 8, 2021.